Pages

Monday, November 1, 2010

:@

So mad right now!
I am seriously going to stay away from you.
Your only nice at me during exam!
Fine! I was sad.
But I can't be mad at you, so I stopped being sad !
But, when I tried to talk to you, you just -.-''.
Fine, starting now and onwards, I am going to be my usual self again, I mean sitting with my friends and not talking to you, it will just make me hurt talking to you, if you are reading this and you know it's you, sorry, I am going to stay away from you. I am going to make a fresh start. i am going to be myself and you can't change that cause I am seriously angry not only that, I am also sad! If you just wanted to be my friend for a while, it is better you don't ever disturb me. Cause I hate people who is pretending to be my friend. It is better that I have no friends than friends that secretly hate me! I am seriously not in the mood! Everything is just awful after my exam, now I feel that I am missing exam cause that's the time I am really close to my friends and get to know more people! 
That is enough!
I am a strong girl!
I can face this! If your reading this thank you. I really appriciate it. :')

No comments:

Post a Comment