Pages

Monday, January 17, 2011

I miss you!

I miss you!
Yes, I miss 2010

There is where, I laugh, I cry, I have you for a friend..
Now, I know we're still friends but you are not acting like one
I miss 2010, when you are always by my side..
Now, you're with me just when you are sad, then I will cheer you up..
But what happens next?
You are no longer with me..
Why?
Cause it's a new year you said
You have lots of new friends but...
What about me?
You are my best friend!
But now, it's so hard to even talk to you!
I know you have something else than hearing my story..
But, it doesn't mean that you just have to go..
Why won't you listen?
In 2010, I heard your story, I cheered you up,
And, you heard my story and you cheered me..
But now, who is there!?
Who is there when I need someone!
I miss 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment