Pages

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Last day of school :')

Well, school session for 2011 has finally ended, I'll miss 2011 a lot! So many memories, laughter, sadness, happiness all shared in 2 INTELEK :') .

2 INTELEK's :


All of them :') Even if there's anger within the year. Finally everything turned out to be the best year ever! First time I came in this class I said that the class will be a huge nightmare! Well, the first week or two, it was the worst! I hate it so much! I just wanted to die! I had Nabila Amira and Farah Suzaina, because they were the closest to me. And the others I didn't want to know them because they look 'eww' to me. Well, I was stupid okay that time, and I judge them the first time I see them. Then everything turned out to be awesome! I sweared, 2 INTELEK was the best ever! Even if, I didn't joined them for a lot of things, like THE CLASS PARTY, and so much more, I still saw the pictures :') Liyana joined the school in April or May like that and Fadzli joined on June or July like that, then Danniessa left us on August :'( It was the saddest part for 2 INTELEK. She is standing next to me on the picture above, the girl with the hat. :') She was the best :') We missed her a lot! Too many pictures as memories. Eventhough the class is so noisy and all the teachers hate our class, it was 'menyirap' at first but we all were okay after some time :')

Okay, now i'm gonna list people in the picture. Starting from the top left : Abdul Qadir Mustaqeam , Abang Amirruddin Aiman , Azhan Aminy , Shahriez Amier , Wan Faris , Ahmad Syaril , Ahmad Bathiar , Adham.

3rd line left : Syed , Muhammad Raihan , Yusri , IImam , Danial Reza , Mohsin , Asyraf Fikhry , Khalis.

2nd line left : Khalisha Areena , Nur Syahirah , Iman , Fatin Nadia , Nur Aini , Arisya Dania , ME , Danniessa , Farah Alya Ariana , Farah Suzaina , Puteri Aiman , NurFatin Najwa , Nur Nabila Amira.

1st line left : Azri , Syakir , Fitri , Azlee , CIKGU ZAILA BT AHMAD , Nur Sarah , Nisa Athirah , Alya Atrisya , Nur Ameera.

Two gorgeous girls in front are (left) : Batrisyia , Zahirah .

Our gorgeous class monitor is  NUR SARAH BT JAMALLUDIN a.k.a Posh :3
and her annoying but hardworking assistant is AZLEE BIN MANSOR a.k.a Mat Jambu xDD

My behaviour in class that everybody agree with is LOUD , ANNOYING , well that's all I know, lain simpan je lah dalam hati :p But i do agree , but who cares, i was born this way :')

Write again whenever guys! HAHA! :3

No comments:

Post a Comment