Pages

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Malaysia vs Syria (Part 3)

So yesterday (23.11.2011) was the challenge between Malaysia and Syria. It was also my first time and also my last D: Because of some personal reason. It was totally the best time i've had in years! A lot of shouting and screaming! xD Eventhough Malaysia lost, but i will always be proud of them, lose or win. :) They are the best! I'm still tired though from last night. My voice is getting more clearer. :3

I went their with my cousins and my nephews and niece. They are so young but their support is so great!

Well, there are a lot of story to be told but i'm tired and i'll not be blogging til Monday cause i'm going to Kedah tomorrow :') Wish me luck for carriying hantaran :))

Til then, Asalamualaikum :))

No comments:

Post a Comment