Pages

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Malaysia vs Syria

So tonight's the night Malaysia is gonna compete with Syria. I'm so excited! My 2nd sister planned to go to Stadium Bukit Jalil to see it live. I asked my dad and i remember his exect words which are "Haih awak ni, pergi jalan-jalan je tahu. Hmm, okay, bolehlaa." And i was so happy and jumped and told my sister his exect words. I didn't change a single word about it. So okay, i told my eldest sister and my third sister who weren't going and they were like no way! Over my dead body and all. Then asked my dad if he said the truth or not. Then he said he didn't want me to go, he was in a meeting when i called. ==' Padahal my father didn't say it like his in a meeting or something. It sounds like he was in his pejabat. I wanted to cry cause my second sister and my brother-in-law said that i was lying when i wasn't. I was 100% sure i didn't lie at all! Now the two tickets bought for me and my brother are burned and so is my heart and feeling! I was so crushed! Now again i have to watch it on television ==' Never once have i stepped into a stadium or a concert! And this one time that i wanted to go which i cant D; But it's okay. I'm really used o it. It's just sad that my dad said that when i was talking to him i asked him and sonded merengek which i didn't. I spoke softly to my dad as i usually do when i wanted to ask him something plus i just woke up ==' I am so sad too because my sister already bought the tickets and nobody's going. It is such a waste of money. I mean i an used to hearing my dad said no to everything except the things i want to have like games, applications, jewellry and all, i got that all. But haih. Sokay. So i hope Malaysia will win tomorrow, insya'Allah :)

That's all i guess. So i guess i'll write again tomorrow, hope i'm not as sad as today. Insya'Allah :')

No comments:

Post a Comment