Pages

Monday, November 21, 2011

Twitter :3

Seriously twitter, why should there be a twitter limit?! I mean, it's twitter right? We have to tweet like the birds, and birds tweet a lot! Why is it called TWITter without tweet right? It's almost 2am now and i'm not aloud to tweet?! HELLOOOO!! Young teenager over here! I tweet a lot and with this twitter limit?! I hate it so much! What should i do in a few hours without tweeting?! Man! I CAN'T SLEEP! All i want is to just tweet okay! Yeah, maybe i did quite a lot of RT's but why is there a 'retweet' button right there?! Now i can just DM with people. And some of them don't even follow me back, WTH?! Can't you just stop making the limit over 1 hour?! I don't need a rest to tweet! For crying out loud! Urghh! Heee huuuu! Just breath in and out! Heee huuu.

Well, it seems i'll be blogging until twitter limit is over so umm, i'll just read what i have blogged. Well, hmm, til i write again and that is whenever, bla bla bla, kbai :3

No comments:

Post a Comment