Pages

Monday, July 18, 2011

15th July 2011

Okay here it is . .

Morning
It's morning ! And I first woke up at 6:30 am and went back to sleep , then woke up again at 9 am and ahh , was too early , then woke up at 11 am and was like , WHAT !? Mengaji ! Ahh !! And well , quickly rushed and Aunty didn't come , she was at the Hospital , so I called my mother and asked her where she is and that Aunty is not coming , then , I quickly rushed and get ready to go to the Saloon , that's right , NEW HAIRCUT !


Afternoon + Evening
And my time at the saloon ends at 1:45 pm and I was like , oh dear , school starts at 2:20 pm , what should I do !?!?!? And reached home 10 minutes after so I quickly changed and went to school , reached school at 2:18 pm , and was like fuh ! Made it ! :3 and went to Block F where my first and second period starts . . Then the day went all great when something shocking happened . . It was 6:15 pm and well , the whole class was waiting outside the lab and I was in Block F , so when I came back , all 4 labs were full , so with no guidance from the teacher we all went like wee ! And waa ! And at 6:15 pm , Mustaqeam was chasing after Azhan and was going to swing when he fell and well hit his head on the cement , when his friends went to class and Raihan told me what happened , I was really shocked and well 'gelabah' , he is my classmate after all . .

Night
I was seriously afraid something bad happened and keep holding my phone , that night I was totally worried , and my brain kept repeating what Raihan told me .  . And at exact 12 am , he said he was fine , and at that time I was very happy to hear that he's alright . . Oh yeah , was going to watch futsal at Ampang but the person who reserved the place was caught in the jam , so well , went home :\

That's it for Friday , Saturday , you're next ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment