Pages

Monday, July 11, 2011

Nabila Haza ;)

Okay , Nabila is my best friend ! http://www.facebook.com/biellacassidy . I love her a lot !! She is the one and only one that I know until now that understands me and hear all my stories , she is the nicest friend ever ! Nabila , she is so nice , so cute , very lovable and wahh , so much more !! She's the friend of mine that you have to search for another universe to find someone like her ! We've been friends since the 3rd grade , she understand me a lot ! She always make me smile when I am sad . . When she's not around it's like a person living without light :'\ . She always willing to hear my stories even though most of my stories is lame or a waste to hear , but she always will hear what I want to say :))) She is the PERFECT friend ever !! She's caring , funny , understanding , very loyal , a positive person , appreciate the differences in others , honest and most important of all , she's real :)) No one will ever replace a person like her :)) I love you my friend !! :*

1 comment: