Pages

Monday, July 18, 2011

16th July 2011

Okay , for Saturday . .

Morning
Woke up at 6:30 am and saw a message but replied at 7:30 am then , well , really really woke up at 11 am and got ready to go to send my brother to MoTai and going shopping at MidValley !

Afternoon + Evening
Well , sent my brother to MoTai and went to The Gardens , MidValley , the parkin bays were full so , :\ And went shopping for 5 + hours , walked a lot ! And I didn't bought anything for me on that day , because the shoes are not quite interesting to me , only wedges was interesting but , I'm tall so . . . And my sister got a pair of shoes ! :D


Night
At 7 pm , went to dinner at Kenny Rogers , it was far away and ahh !! Tired .  . And went home after dinner , on that night I went to i-City , it was superb ! And so beautiful !! Took a lot of pictures and reached home at 12:45 am :\ Good thing my eldest sister wasn't angry :\ But this is better then going to uptown , came back at 2 am -.- :\

That's it for Saturday , Sunday , you're next ! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment