Pages

Sunday, July 10, 2011

A lot of difficult things to decide :\

Okay so it's like this . .

Between gedik or ganas ?
Okay , if gedik , you guys semua will be awkward and like "ohh please don't do that anymore!" but if ganas , you guys will be like , "Syakina , jangan la ganas doh!" . So ? What else should I do ? In the middle ? Ganas bila kena and gedik pun bertempat ? Aihh !! Banyak kerja nampak !! Tak da , myself is myself , my attitude is what make me , me :)

Between silence or loud ?
Okay , if silence , you guys semua suka ke ? If silence , nanti you guys will like "Weh , asal kau sedih ?" , if loud , you guys will be like "Can you please shut up ?" Kerek ~ -.- . So ? What to do ? I am born loud , bukan nak dapat perhatian okay ! Just that , I am used of shouting , if you guys faham my sejarah , faham lah kay ?

The point is , I am born like this and I am who I am and jangan nak banyak kutuk sangat ye ! Because I just accept what Allah S.W.T gave to me , and you too should accept that , just remember that I am not perfect , so are you , we all are not perfect ! Note that

No comments:

Post a Comment