Pages

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

You two , i'm sorry , forgive me :\

This two , my best friends too , Anis and Rafiqa . . .

To Anis : Anis , sorry sangat if this past few weeks you feel that I am avoiding you or ignoring you , it's just , i'm already used to being in silence mood now :\ I don't know what happened , i just am so tired , blur , sleepy , and lots , i'm sorry that I talk to Nabila about this things and not to you , superly sorry sangat ! I'm going to try to be a better friend , forgive me Anis :\ It's just when I want to talk about boys , well , you are the kind of girl yang paling tak suka topic ni and if studies boleh la nak bincang sikit sikit and if pasal at home , yes , I talk to you about this , but lately , nothing happened and jadi pun it's like always dengar , normal , nothing yang best :\ and other than topics like this well , about school but lately it's just secrets that I can't tell , sorry **

To Rafiqa : Rafiqa , sorry if you feel that i'm superly annoying and , that i'm not telling you any of my secrets , it's just , I don't have the confidence to tell a lot of people now , it's just , I am keeping a lot of secrets , and I am sorry if you feel left out , it's just , there are secrets that I have to keep to myself , as you know , the past few years well , I am sort of like mulut becok , and now I am trying to keep the secrets safe in me , and talking about boys , well , you mostly like mat salleh so if I talk about a guy I like , well , and he's malay , I just don't want you to be like , mat salleh is cuter and well , I have my own taste in boys and you have your own , no offence tau , sorry if you terasa , it's just I need to tell you , I don't want you to be left out **

** Even if I know you won't read this but this is what I feel :\ Sorry sangat sangat you two , :| , Sorry if you two feel left out just what I did , I AM SORRY !! Menyesal buat you two rasa left out or feel ignored :\

No comments:

Post a Comment