Pages

Monday, July 11, 2011

About the favourite of 20 , 09 and 97

Okay people , look . .
The thing I said I like the number 20 , my favourite month is September and my favourite year is 1997 , it doesn't exactly means I like that guy born on 20th September 1997 . .

Look 20 is just a number , it's the one and only favourite number that I like , I like number 20 is well because what happened in my child days , I think you guys won't understand what happened because you were not there , I am the only one who know what this number is and it means a lot to me . .

About that September , I love this month a lot because for this past few years since I was 10 , my sister's wedding was on September , then Raya is always on September and was my favourite month for the past years and I love it better more than August , the month that I was born . I don't often see my family , well by family , I mean cousins and uncles and aunts , you see , on September , the month when all of us gather together , just once a year , :\ doesn't it feel sad for you to just meet you cousins and talk to them in a day ? It's not enough for me people ! I love September it is not because of some guy was born on that month ! And you won't understand if you are not in my condition now . .

About 1997 , the month when I was born , yes , this is my current favourite year , the year I was born , the year I can breath the world's air , yes , my birth year gathers all the memory of what happened in that year , a lot has happened to my family on that year :\ and only my family knows . .

So you guys , please , 20 is just a favourite number of mine not a date , September is a favourite month of mine , it doesn't mean I like him , and 1997 , secrets are all in me . . Please guys , I didn't even know his birthday ! I'm not a person who stalks , it's just not my style , so don't accuse me of liking him just because the number , the month and the year I like is the same as his birthday . . You could do better than having this numerals as something to know whether I like him or not , remember !

No comments:

Post a Comment